Skip to main content

Alert Coronavirus / COVID-19

If you have a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell, do not come to our hospitals. Follow the national advice on coronavirus (COVID-19).

Please find information on our services and visiting restrictions in our COVID-19 section.

Please see our latest guidance on face masks.

This site is best viewed with a modern browser. You appear to be using an old version of Internet Explorer.

ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome referrals

If you are over 18, you can access the OUH ME/Chronic Fatigue Service.

You will need a referral from your GP to one of the specialist Infectious Diseases medical clinics at Oxford University Hospitals.

Our consultants have clinics at the John Radcliffe, Churchill and Horton General hospitals.

The consultant leads are:

  • Professor Brian Angus
  • Professor Tim Peto
  • Dr Nicola Jones
  • Dr Matthew Scarborough

GPs can use the e-Referral system to make an Infectious Diseases ME/CFS Service RAS referral.

Infectious Diseases ME/CFS appointments are not directly bookable.

Last reviewed:10 December 2021