Skip to main content
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Coronavirus / COVID-19

If you have a new continuous cough and/or high temperaturedo not come to our hospitalsFollow the national advice and stay at home for seven days

Important information about our services and restrictions on visiting our hospitals can be found in the COVID-19 section.

This site is best viewed with a modern browser. You appear to be using an old version of Internet Explorer.

School, college and a career

There are lots of people able to support and advise you with any difficulties you may have with school, colege, university and your career.

Occupational therapists

Occupational therapists give advice on handwriting, exams and coping with pain or fatigue and can liaise with schools and colleges.


Physiotherapists give advice on coping with pain and fatigue plus getting around at school, college or work and PE/sport.

Teachers and employers

Your teachers and employers can also help you, provided you let them know your diagnosis and the difficulties you are experiencing.

See our professionals zone for information and advice written specifically for them.

More information?

The Prince’s Trust has a list of useful links for where to get more support and information.