Skip to main content
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Chronic Fatigue

Help us improve this website


Take our short survey - you can enter our prize draw.

This site is best viewed with a modern browser. You appear to be using an old version of Internet Explorer.


If you are over 18, you can access the OUH CFS/ME service. You will need to be referred by your GP to one of the specialist medical clinics at the OUH.

Our consultants have clinics at the John Radcliffe, Churchill and Horton General hospitals.

The consultant leads are:

  • Professor Brian Angus
  • Professor Tim Peto
  • Dr Nicola Jones
  • Dr Matthew Scarborough
  • Dr Andrew Brent

Referring clinicians, please visit our main 'Referral information' section: