Skip to main content

Alert COVID-19

Please find service updates and current visiting rules in our COVID-19 section.

This site is best viewed with a modern browser. You appear to be using an old version of Internet Explorer.


If a researcher receives a complaint regarding a research study, then they should direct the complainant to the OUH Complaints Procedure, the details of which can be found at the link below.