Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
In this page
The Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust (OUH) Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is committed to improving the service we give to our patients. It is a confidential service that aims to:
- advise and support patients, their families, and their carers
- listen to patients' concerns, queries and suggestions
- help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- inform patients, their families and their carers about the Trust's Complaints Procedure
- assist you if you have any concerns about your rights as a patient and how the OUH is fulfilling its part of the NHS Constitution with regard to your own care.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service leaflet: 'We're here to help' (pdf, 91 KB)
Contact details by hospital
John Radcliffe Hospital
The PALS office at the JR has been temporarily relocated due to building work.
We do apologise for any inconvenience.
If you wish to meet with a member of the PALS team, please call us or email us.
If you are currently in the John Radcliffe Hospital, please ask a receptionist, or member of staff, to bleep us.
Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre
Horton General Hospital
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please visit our Comments and complaints page.
Go to top…
Accommodation for relatives
The following websites offer information about local accommodation for families of patients in hospital.
Support for carers
Do you look after someone? Carers Oxfordshire listens to carers and provides information and advice. It also aims to help carers get the support they may need.
Support for carers at the Oxford University Hospitals
Go to top…